You must read and agree to the following Terms of Agreement before becoming a Member of JobsInSports.com.
- The member is responsible for paying subscription fees according to the billing terms.
- Member fees are non-refundable.
- Member authorizes JobsInSports.com to charge members credit card to pay for the ongoing cost of membership.
- Payment for a membership to JobsInSports.com shall be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed upon expiration of the original term and subsequently billed the regular rate going forward, unless a cancellation request is made via e-mail 4 business days prior to membership expiration. All cancellation requests are handled via our Contact Us form. You must select "JobsInSports.com Cancellation" from the drop down menu as the subject. You must cancel from your own email address as we respond directly to the cancellation email. You must include the name used to sign-up for the account, your log-in information and your email address. The four day cancellation window does not apply to trial memberships as members purchasing trial memberships have the full seven days to cancel.
- Membership to JobsInSports.com may be terminated at any time by either JobsInSports.com or the member upon notification by e-mail. When termination is requested by either the member or JobsInSports.com, member fees are not refunded. Members are responsible for charges incurred until their current expiration date.
- Although we strive to be the most up-to-date sports employment job board on the Internet, no warranty is made for the accuracy, availability, or content of information provided on JobsInSports.com.
- It is the sole responsibility of the member to insure that all email from JobsInSports.com can be received by their email supplier. Many email suppliers, especially Hotmail and MSN make it very difficult to receive email including subscription confirmation and cancellation confirmation email. Your filter settings must allow you to receive this necessary information. It is the responsibility of the member to notify JobsInSports.com if their email address has changed.
Membership Dues to JobsInSports.com
The dues to gain access to JobsInSports.com Member Database is a nominal $9.95 trial membership or $39.95 per month. Longer accounts of 3 months and 6 months are available for $59.95 and $99.95 respectively.
Cancellation via email is required for all membership accounts. If cancellation is not received via the Contact Us page by the end of your initial subscription, your account will be charged $39.95 per month going forward until cancellation is received. Trial memberships will automatically default to a "month-to-month" subscription and be charged the regular rate of $39.95 per month. As long as both the trial membership and the month-to-month accounts remain open without cancellation, you will be charged $39.95 per month. 3-month and 6-month subscribers will be renewed upon the expiration of the original account until cancellation is received as per the Terms of Agreement.
If you would like to continue as a member for longer than a month, your credit card will be charged the regular rate of $39.95 per month for each consecutive month thereafter. Your monthly billing cycle begins the day you register. For example, if you originally register on July 18, your credit card will automatically be charged $39.95 on the 18th of each month. Any portion of a day that a member is on the service counts as a full day. All correspondence is based on the central time zone.
To cancel your membership, simply fill out our Contact Us form and choose "Membership Cancellation" from the subject pull-down menu.
For your protection, we will not allow your month-to-month subscription to continue beyond 15 months. You are welcome to re-subscribe at that time.